My Client is a global leader in waste management, environmental protection, collection, recycling & secure destruction - with a diverse selection of capabilities for refuse & its end use. I am currently looking to engage a Technical Co-Ordinator for a site on the outskirts of Liverpool, this is a great time to join the business as they are going through some big changes & growth.
As Technical Co-Ordinator you will be a key figure in supporting all internal and field sales activities: to ensure that technical classification, routing and pricing enquiry process in line with the company's business management system, pre-acceptance procedures and strategic direction as communicated;
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate processing of data onto the management system software (AIMI)
- Completing desktop assessments of safety data sheets, waste declaration forms and analytical reports
- Routing wastes in line with receiving sites permit requirements, the business strategy and waste hierarchy
- Assisting the sales force with technical enquiries
- Efficiently managing non-conformance reports and closing out NCRs within prescribed timelines
- Working closely with the Technical and Site Managers
- Carrying out all other reasonable duties in line with Management requests and ability
Additional elements of the role:
- You will be responsible for the maintenance & continuous improvement of the services provided.
- Always adhering to company Health & Safety policy & that of the Health & Safety at Work act (1974) - ensuring all incidents are reported & the relevant risk assessments are regularly reviewed
- It is essential that changes in regulation & legislation are closely monitored & addressed; therefore you will attend, & deliver regular training to ensure that you & colleagues are kept upto date with all necessary knowledge bases.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the business, with an eye on the carbon footprint of our future, you can make a difference.
Click apply, or give me call to discuss