Manpower have an exciting opportunity on-site with our Client, Sap; we are seeking a Support Engineer-English Speaking for their Customer Interaction Centre.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes & industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people & organizations to work together more efficiently & use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications & services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously & grow sustainably.
What we do:
In the CIC, you will find yourself in a friendly multinational & multicultural learning environment, on a team who supports each other. Our core team primarily supports customers through a selection of support channels, offering 24*7 support in a follow the sun approach with our additional global department locations: Brazil, China, India, Philippines and Russia. We assist in the prioritisation of customer's technical cases by analysing the effect on their business from a commercial perspective.
What you'll do:
* Provide high-quality customer interactions through the processing of inbound customer calls, emails, chats & webforms
* Analyse customer's non-technical queries, researching possible solutions & providing solid answers easily understood by the customer
* Evaluate, from a commercial perspective, how the customer's technical issue affects their daily business processes through gathering comprehensive business impact information
* Assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, educating them on how to use software download & license key functions
* Collaborate with colleagues across SAP teams, engaging with appropriate stakeholders ensuring all customer cases are resolved effectively & in a timely manner
Benefits include: use of SAP Laptop, free access to onsite Gym, optional attendance in Sports & Social club/events, volunteering/charity opportunities, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme), full canteen facilities, free lunch dining, onsite Costa Coffee, free tea/coffee amenities & onsite dry-cleaning services.
What we look for in you:
* Commitment to provide excellent customer service
* Passionate & dedicated team player
* Strong time management, prioritization & multi-tasking capabilities; utilising available time efficiently to achieve effective & efficient results
* Enjoys & thrives on performing multiple tasks & responsibilities at once
* Shift flexibility, weekend work (approx. 1 day per quarter) & Bank Holidays (compensated with additional vacation)
Education & Qualifications:
* Graduate of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Computer Science areas
* Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
Please note,this is a contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.