Resource Management Coordinator
6 month contract - Milton Park, Didcot. Starting ASAP.
- To fulfil all engineer booking requests received by the Resource Management team.
- To validate all booking assumptions to ensure appropriate engineer usage.
- To manage and maintain all resource bookings within the scheduling tool to ensure the efficient use of field engineering resource to meet business objectives including matching engineer levels.
- To highlight any issues and provide alternative resourcing options that can help to minimise the risk to the successful fulfilment of all business requirements.
- Formulating and implementing action plans where corrective action is required to meet business requirements.
- Manage engineer resource costs and ensure the correct project or division is charged for engineer time.
- To highlight to the Team Leader where skills or capacity issues are impacting the ability to meet business requirements.
- To own and maintain all process and quality documents relating to the resource planning and booking process.
- To be actively involved in work with all business areas to look for lean and efficient improvements in current working practices.
- To understand all issues relating to the scheduling tool. To play a significant role in the modification and development of internal information systems to deliver business objectives.
- To identify when additional resource is required to support your role and support the Team Leader in forecasting work as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
Key knowledge and skills:
- High Attention to Detail
- Strong Planning & Organising
- Strong Judgement and Prioritisation
- Process definition and improvement focused
- Knowledge of RM products and services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and empathy