An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client are currently seeking a Reporting Manager - Finance based at their site in Kingston upon Thames. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 10 months (Maternity Cover), working a 36.25 hour week and to start ASAP. This role is paying between £36,800 to £46,000 per annum pro rata depending on experience.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
For our client to remain competitive in the future, the business needs to continue its path to become data intelligent. The Information and Analytics team is responsible for building data, data science and analytics as a core capability to help the business become data intelligent and drive business and organization performance. The team will deliver advanced products at scale and work closely with the market teams to ensure that decisions are augmented with insight & recommendations wherever possible.
This role will require close collaboration with business team such as Global Cost Controllers and Finance Excellence Teams, to achieve the following:
- Capture business Reporting and Advance Analytics requirements
- Fast to translate business need into reporting process improvement and new reporting products.
- Unlock data value by strategic analytics and effective collaboration with various teams.
- End-to-end project management from business ideas collection to product deployment & Post Go live Support.
- Regular support to both business side and technical side.
Lead and monitor monthly reporting cycle:
- Plan monthly schedule and ensure communication and alignment
- Translate business changes into new redetermination matrix
- Monitor closely redetermination progress
- Support monthly redetermination testing
- Identify discrepancy and support issue investigation
- Maintain Global chart of Account compliance check tool
- Develop and maintain Cost Control Cube (CCC) SharePoint
- Shape and refine CCC SharePoint, coordinate improvement and incorporate contents from Subject Matter Experts
- Deploy CCC SharePoint to end users globally
- Maintain and timely update CCC SharePoint
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge in Power BI - Create Power BI dashboard, build data model, etc.
Have experience on building analytical model with R
Knowledge in Alteryx - Build and maintain workflows in Alteryx.
Knowledge in Power Pivot - Build and maintain data model via Power Pivot.
3 years of experience in a Finance role
Superior mathematical skills
Leadership & solid communication skills
Organisational & planning skills
Analytical & problem-solving skills
Integrity & honesty
Share this job