Our Recruitment Department is looking for an experienced, specialist Recruitment Consultant with an in-depth understanding of the internal recruitment function to join our In House Recruitment team in Wimbledon, London.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, you will provide internal resourcing support to hiring managers across various business areas therefore a strong understanding of recruitment processes and selection methods are a must. This role will also be responsible for strategic project work to support the Head Office functions and continue to imbed our new recruitment model. Success in this role will rely on your ability to build strong working relationships with the Resourcing teams as well as the broader business.
What will you do?
- Working with the various departments in Head Office to identify their recruitment needs now and for the future
- Actively source candidates using LinkedIn and CV databases
- Evaluate candidates ensuring a fair process is followed at all times through sifting, telephone and video interviewing
- Maintain an exceptional candidate experience
- Co-ordinate and run assessment centres including the creation of selection material
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers
- Reviewing pre-selection and selection tools to optimise processes and ensure consistency throughout
- Providing training, tools and advice for hiring managers using your expertise and knowledge
- Ongoing monitoring of recruitment processes across the business and instigating further improvements on a continual basis
- Lead on projects to improve the Recruitment teams performance
What will you need?
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment team with a thorough and technical understanding of recruitment processes and selection methods
- Ability to think strategically and build stakeholder relationships
- A people-focused, approachable individual who genuinely likes working with people in an interactive team environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the confidence to communicate with stakeholders across all areas of the business
- Good attention to detail and the ability to effectively analyse data to measure the performance of our tools and processes
- An understanding of the importance of a good candidate experience and recruitment best practice
- A desire to get involved in all aspects of implementing our new recruitment processes at a strategic level
What do we offer?
- £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
- 35 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member