Join us as a Wealth Analyst
- Hone your interpersonal skills as you build and maintain strong relationships with our clients
- You’ll be supporting wealth managers to provide quality wealth management advice to clients regarding wealth structuring, investments, offshore and onshore bonds, and protection
- If you have a real customer focus, this is an excellent opportunity to grow your career
What you'll do
We’ll look to you to demonstrate a fundamental commitment to our business principles through outstanding client service, professionalism and risk management. You’ll be proactively assisting a Wealth Manager to manage the growth, profitability and business mix of their portfolio.
And, you’ll be ensuring the timely completion of clients’ wealth management and financial planning requirements by completing all necessary advice documentation.
You’ll also be:
- Preparing profiles, meeting notes, valuations, quotations, marketing and application materials
- Undertaking proactive telephone calls and mailings in respect of ongoing product service and marketing matters
- Identifying opportunities which fall outside the scope of authorisation and referring clients to suitable subject matter experts across the bank
- Taking responsibility for your own diary management and client documentation and administration, as well as providing this support for the Wealth Manager
- Keeping up-to-date with financial markets and macroeconomic news, to effectively communicate to colleagues and clients
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an analytical and lateral thinker with technical knowledge of investment and financial planning products. You’ll need technical advice skills, including expertise in detailed client profiling, risk analysis and asset allocation as well as holding a CISI Level 4 certificate or equivalent.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Good commercial acumen
- A background of acting as a representative in the market place and build powerful relationships
- The ability to clearly articulate issues and solutions, and be challenging in a constructive way
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong Excel and client database management skills