Join us as a Unit Leader
- Working in a customer contact environment, you’ll be able to build your leadership profile and gain valuable experience leading teams of managers in our contact centres
- You’ll make sure that your unit is efficiently planned and operating at maximum capacity, and that your people are effectively engaged and continuously developing
- You'll be honing your leadership expertise as you drive a culture of excellent customer service and foster a supportive and collaborative working environment throughout the centre
What you'll do
As a Unit Leader, you’ll be driving the delivery of outstanding customer experiences. You’ll work to improve service and sales figures by managing performance and making sure that your unit have the right tools to fulfil customer needs.
We have a friendly, supportive team culture, and you'll be building on this, and helping the teams achieve their potential with the use of the latest leadership methodologies, including transformational coaching.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Optimally utilising resources, reducing costs and increasing productivity, and proactively identifying barriers to performance and managing improvements
- Actively reviewing key performance indicators for your team to identify trends and take timely action to address areas of improvement
- Working collaboratively to deliver improvements in processes or customer experiences by reducing hand-offs
- Translating and implementing high level strategic plans into a series of practical goals, objectives and priorities for your unit
- Acting as key point of contact for queries and support, and providing proactive and reactive assistance
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have extensive people leadership experience, with the ability to support teams to deliver outstanding results. You’ll need to be able to build a strong customer focus, maintain a good understanding of our customer needs and drive teams to deliver a seamless service. Crucially, you’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills, be highly organised and have the ability to lead others in a high pressured and fast-paced environment.
We’ll also look to you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the contact centre environment and its various components, roles and performance metrics
- Experience in customer service delivery techniques with the ability to develop and coach others
- A background of leading and implementing change and managing projects
- The ability to identify operational inefficiencies and provide practical solutions
- A commitment to self-development and maintaining a focus on leadership practices