Technology Program Director
ManpowerGroup is embarking on a significant transformation program for the organisation, led by technology. Key components of this strategy are the standardisation and upgrade of Front and Middle Office systems to the Strategic Power Suite applications and the associated implementation of technology programs and associated business and technology transformation(s) through the same. Reporting to the Global PMO Head and matrix line into the Global Application Development and Platforms Manager.
As Technology Program Director for Global Powersuite Program, you should possess a program delivery and product development mindset, focusing on internal stakeholder management and be able to envision strategic transformation capabilities. In this role, you will get an opportunity to work with a SAS vendors on cutting-edge solutions for various ATS capabilities, API's and middle office cloud/local solutions. The responsibility will cover all technology workstreams.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Assume accountability for all IT activities and outcomes in the programs within the agreed scope.
- Work closely with Application Development teams and Application/Platforms Manager.
- Work closely with the Regional CIOs, sponsors and other internal stakeholders to ensure the IT team is working toward the appropriate scope / requirements for the desired transformation.
- Provide planning and implementation oversight and control over IT workstream activities driven by various vendors.
- Actively lead collaboration efforts with country technology teams to ensure successful local integration, support and adoption of new financial systems.
- Lead technology project teams to deliver quality results for the organisation, while monitoring and identifying project issues and mitigate risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Field preferred
- Preferred but not essential: MBA, MIS and master's degree in engineering or Computer Studies
- extensive experience in project management of IT projects with specific focus on digital products - mobile applications, web development etc for minimum 3 years.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience implementing various digital solutions, including mobile solutions, omni channel understanding. Understanding UI / UX capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource leading in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Experience in managing on and off-shore functional and technical teams
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments within a structured implementation methodology
- Ability to work in a collaborative, agile environment, and be excited to learn
- Experience and strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle process. Familiarity with various project management and software development methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to assign, prioritise, and coordinate work of team members globally
- Must be capable of producing results within unstructured and dynamic environments, flexibility in identification and response to changes in priorities.
Please click ' Apply' for immediate consideration, and you will be contacted should your profile be suitable.