Badenoch + Clark are proud to be partnering with a well-known Housing Association that are based in Surrey who are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator on a 3-month contract basis. Do you have previous experience in mass volume recruitment? Confident with end to end delivery including all on-boarding and pre-employment checks? Are you available immediately? Then we would love to hear from you!
* To support the organisation in delivering an effective resourcing approach to candidate sourcing.
* Delivering and supporting the full recruitment life cycle
* Manage job adverts via an application tracking system.
* Review candidate's applications via their CVs and covering letters
* Co-ordinate and arrange interviews with managers.
*Carry out screening calls and support the design of the formal interview process.
* Working closely with the People Support Team to ensure an effective and timely on-boarding process.
* Carry out pre-employment checks.
* Support employer branding initiatives
* Significant experience of working in recruitment - either in-house or for an agency.
* Previous experience of screening and shortlisting candidates
* Experience of using an Application Tracking System
* Good knowledge of HR policies.
* Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruitment administration
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Able to deliver well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Creative and open minded.
* Ability to multi-task and think on your feet.
Full time based on 36 hours a week.
Please note you must be available immediately.
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then please apply today! Or alternatively please contact Ashley Humphreys for more information.
Recruitment, HR, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Resourcer, Talent Acquisition, Resourcing, Candidate Sourcing, Recruitment Consultant, Consultant, Networx.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy