Fantastic opportunity has arised and I am looking for Support worker to work for a fantastic company who are offering 35 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have interest in supporting people with learning disabilities who have mental health needs.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in supporting adults to be as independent as possible and supporting them with Physical, Emotional, social and Psychological needs. You will be supporting them with activities, personal care, meals, dressing and undressing.
· £9 - £10 per hour
· Quick start
Your main duties will include
· Making light meals and helping to eat
· Maintaining relationships with family and friends
· Supporting with appointments and activities
· Using the toilet and other personal care needs
· Be responsible for valuables and residents money
· To observe
Posted 2 weeks ago