Support Engineer - degree, networking, exchange, £competitive + benefits, Cambridge.
This spectacular software house is steaming ahead even during difficult times within the economy, they are one of the UK's leading tech companies with a bunch of prestigious awards to prove it and there is no sign of things slowing down for them.
If you are a Junior Support Engineer or looking to broaden your horizons, then you should read on.
Who are you?
- Experience with 1st line support / remote support or helpdesk support.
- Following the above you will exceptional customer service skills and able to work under pressure at times.
- Must have a degree in a technical subject please i,e computing or networking.
- Some experience with Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, LAN, WAN, Switches and Firewalls.
- Good problem-solving skills and experience with different operating systems.
- Enjoy being in a busy environment and other technologies would not go un-noticed.
The role requires someone with a can-do attitude that enjoys trouble shooting and being kept busy.
Interviews are being conducted remotely.
If you are looking to join an elite tech house, then you have come to the right place.
Just apply via the link!
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: MacOS, Exchange, Support, Linux, Windows, Firewalls, Switches, Directory, Engineer, Cambridge
Posted 2 weeks ago