Interim Senior Contracts Manager - Fire Safety - £500 p/day
B+C are working with a London based G15 Housing Association who are looking for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager to join their team on an initial 6 month contract
- An Experienced Contract Manager who has residential property experience, ideally from a larger sized Housing Association
- Understanding of fire safety issues within social housing
- Procurement of property related contracts
- Managing Contractors within a residential property environment
- KPI handing and motioning
The role will be home-based with very occasional travel as required.
If you have the above experience and are able to start within the next 2 weeks please apply with an up to date CV and a member of the B+C team will be in touch with full details.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy