Senior Accounts Clerk/Assistant Manager, Hull, Up to £27,000pa, Hrs; 9am – 5.30pm / 4.30pm Friday, 22 days holiday, company pension.
Our client Andrew Cooper is looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Clerk/Assistant Manager , either AAT qualified or qualified by experience. Andrew Cooper Chartered Accountants is a small Accountancy practice based on Anlaby Road with an enviable client base which is expanding, hence the requirement for this new role.
In this role of Senior Accounts Clerk/Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Accounts preparation
- Vat returns
- Working on limited companies and sole trader accounts
- CIS returns
- Payroll although this can be trained
- Qualified by experience or AAT qualified with experience
- Currently working as an Accountant, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager , Accounts Assistant or similar
- Experience of Sage Line 50 essential
- Use of Xero – helpful
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and to be part of their success. Early application is advised as interviews will take place very soon.
On this occasion your CV will be passed directly to Andrew Cooper.
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applications therefore if you do not hear from us within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.