Join us as a Sales Executive
- APtimise is a start-up style business that is part of NatWest Ventures, revolutionising the way businesses pay their suppliers using the UK’s only SaaS platform that can both process and pay an invoice
- We'll look to you to originate new business for the APtimise product by demonstrating how it meets customer needs, collating customer feedback and identifying ways to improve the product to meet customer needs
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative team that is delivering a UK first to NatWest customers
What you'll do
As a Sales Specialist, you'll be selling the APtimise solution to new and existing NatWest and RBS customers, and covering the whole sales cycle including identifying, qualifying, pitching and demonstrating the solution in a way that relates to their specific needs and processes. You'll be answering specific customer questions on the features of the solution and the nature of the business.
You'll also be:
- Discussing pricing with customers in the context of solution benefits and savings
- Collecting valuable customer feedback and insight on the solution, and sharing this with the team in order to help us understand what clients want, think and feel, pointing out where we can make business better for our customers and ourselves
- Supporting additional aspects of the sales process, including business development and sales strategy
- Conducting training on the solution and sales process for new APtimise team members and other bank colleagues
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need experience in software sales with the ability to pick up, explain and pitch a complex solution to customers in simple terms, and tailor this explanation to their needs.
You'll also need:
- An understanding of B2B finance processes, common pain points in these processes, and how these differ between business sectors and sizes
- The ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues over the phone
- An eagerness to work with customers
- To be a self starter who is highly driven to deliver success in a constantly evolving startup environment
- Confidence in owning the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.