Temp to Perm
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary up to Â£22,000 dependant on experience ( up to Â£11.20 per hour)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client based in Andover.
You will be reporting directly into the head of operations and be responsible for all process documentation. Things can change at the drop of a hat so you must be able to prioritise workloads and be very organised! This is a stand alone role. There are also routine elements to the job and they will include:
- Document Work Instructions and Process Maps in accordance with Business Processes as and when requested
- Review and analyse data as and when required
- Support monthly internal audits and progress observations to action including the maintaining of documentation
- Research and support any changes in legislation that affects the business
- Ensure all environmental reports are completed within timescales
- Support and aid the development and strategy for GDPR
- Create documentation to report issues, accidents and non-conformances as and when required
- Raise PO's where instructed for items required to maintain compliance in QMS / EMS
- Maintain Load index for QMS / EMS / IS and H&S
- Support logistics and bookings for any visits or visitors related to QMS / EMS
- Data collection on occasion will be required to support initiatives
- Timings to support resource planning accuracy
- Data analysis to support Process solutions to address business needs
- Creating Business Cases where required to support Improvement works
- Would suit someone with a background in quality and is familiar with ISO
- Well organised with an eye for detail
- Can work well in a team as well as on their own.
- Strong PC skills in particular MS Word and Excel
- Flexible mind set to work with changing work priorities / good time management
- Ability to work within the requirements of the company's documented quality system and to the companies published health and Safety Policy.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy