Join us as an Omni Channel Lead in Customer Contact
- This is an opportunity to take on an influential, senior level leadership role within our Customer Contact business as we continue to invest in our omni channel capability
- You'll be driving best in class FPOC customer experience by influencing the strategic roadmap for our remote channels, driving the delivery of an integrated, effortless customer experience through effective non-voice capabilities such as social, messaging and video
- We'll look to you to empower, unlock and unleash the capability of our current capabilities as well as stretch our ability to connect with customers even further
- As an experienced senior leader, this is a unique opportunity to play a significant role in delivering exceptional experiences in our new and emerging channels with a relentless focus on delivering the very best colleague experience that helps meet our ambitions
What you'll do
It'll be your responsibility to inspire, unleash and deliver best practice in integrated customer service with a commercial and growth appetite, that will support a service blueprint for the wider organisation through the effective use of existing, emerging and horizon touch points.
You'll deliver performance outcomes across touch points such as Messaging, Video and Human-Based AI integration, with a focus on unlocking operating value, empowering colleagues, process, systems, service, customer solutions and efficiency improvements to maximising the Customer Contact proposition that underpins the Personal Banking objectives and supports a positive, inclusive culture.
- Deliver, in conjunction with other internal stakeholders and partners, the supporting operating models, organisational design, policy, implementation plans and business cases, underpinning the strategic roadmap and its deployment for both existing, new and emerging services in Omni channels
- Be responsible for operational delivery of the strategic roadmaps that drives income generation and value creation through the effortless execution of the Customer Experience across all Customer Contact functions such as Helpdesks, Messaging and Video Banking
- Lead, and implement the development plan to ensure full delivery of the commercial plan prioritising resources to deliver pro-active CX that meets the Product and Service needs and performance against goals
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for a senior transformational leader with experience of working with cross-country large multi-functional teams, paired with significant omni channel operational knowledge and experience gained in results driven, commercial, online or customer contact role at a senior level.
You'll have strong commercial and financial acumen to enable the production of business cases, management of large operational budgets, and optimisation of core business process on a cross-functional basis, along with extensive knowledge of contact centre communication processes and systems, and their impact on the customer experience.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a management team to develop and grow ability to make sure resources are available to deploy to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and value optimisation
- Extensive knowledge of creating Social Community, Reactive and Proactive Listening communication processes and systems
- To demonstrate a strong operational knowledge and understanding, gained in a virtual online environment at a senior level
- Experience of leading, directing and managing a management team to deliver and grow Omni technology to meet operational requirements, with a focus on service, cost and value optimisation
- The ability to develop interfaces and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders at a senior level
- The ability to cultivate an environment where people skills, systems tools and process management contribute to a first class customer experience
- Experience in developing and managing third party suppliers and outsourcing relationships
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.