My client is a is an independent body, that regulates party and election finance and sets standards for how elections should be run.
Due to demands on IT systems they are looking to recruit a Mendix Developer to be based in there Central London Office . Reporting to the Head of Digital, Data, you will provide strategic direction for business applications
As a Model Driven Developer, you will contribute to the development of new and existing software applications for our customers. You are analytical, creative, have a strong knowledge of and affinity with object oriented or model driven software development
Best Mendix developer out there
* Proven track record in developing successful Mendix solutions
* developing in Mendix for more than 3 years
* Experience in finance/ a fintech is a plus, however not mandatory
* Working together with the business to create new functionalities
* Enjoy working in a small team and are a good team player
* An analytical mindset and can create logic steps from complex processes
* Can quickly find a bottleneck or error in the code
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.