In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As a Manager, you will be expected to be capable of managing a case from its beginning to its conclusion. When leading a case, or a specific workstream of a larger case, you will be responsible for all aspects of case management, from conducting research and analysis, to structuring reports and managing resources, to presenting conclusions to clients. The role requires an analytical mind, a high-level of organisational ability, excellent verbal and written communication skills, an ability to think strategically, and be commercially focused. This is a client facing role and as such, you will be expected to build and retain key relationships and exceed in meeting the client’s needs, whilst ensuring that the Kroll brand remains intact at all times.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Participation in the development and management of Kroll case work including meeting with clients to discuss requirements, preparation of commercial and technical proposals, management of budgets, direction of project team members and ensuring excellent delivery. Typical work will be digital, internal and/or commercial investigations: including wrongdoing, illicit trade, leaks of information, crypto investigations and short-selling cases
- Examine and interpret case-related information to produce in-depth and detail-orientated analysis, identifying further research that needs to be carried out and which leads need to be investigated to support case development
- Applying a range of investigative tools, open-source research, commercial and proprietary databases, as well as subject/stakeholder interviews and source enquiries
- Produce well-structured, logical and objective reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions
- Effectively manage case resources ensuring the correct protocols are followed, costs are monitored and accounted for accurately
- Support the growth of the Investigations Practice through involvement in non-case related projects and initiatives
- Mentor and develop staff to ensure the execution of client objectives and deliverables
- Contribute to the professional development and evaluation of colleagues; encourage behaviour transformation
- An analytical, inquisitive, and logical mind with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong team player who can work closely with fellow investigators to meet client expectations
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity
- Investigations experience, ideally including open-source research and knowledge of investigative tools
- Experience in project managing cross-border investigations
- Experience managing international client relationships independently would be a plus, but is not a requirement
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.