Badenoch and Clark are recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join an exciting business near Walsall.
If you are a finalist or newly qualified accountant then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
This role will allow you to work closely with key stakeholders within the business including the finance/commercial and operations teams.
Your main duties will be:
- Prepare monthly accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Develop financial models and reporting
- Year end analysis
- Assist with the audit's
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal preparation
- VAT returns
- Support both internal and external audits
To be successful in this application you must:
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA - will consider part qualified or newly qualified
- Experience with balance sheet and P&L preparation
- Experience with preparation of management accounts
- Experience with support internal and external audits
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy