My client, a leading health and beauty brand, operating globally with a base in Swansea. An excellent opportunity for nearly/newly qualified Management Accountant on a permanent, full time basis, reporting to the Financial Controller. The ideal candidate will have a fine attention to detail with excellent numerical and analytical skills. Working within the finance team, your responsibilities will include:
- Taking on specific tasks relating to the production of monthly accounts management as well as providing forecast and analysis of data.
- Balance sheet, debtors, stock and creditors reconciliation as well as management of assets.
- Support in cash flow forecasting.
- Continuous improvement of regular tasks and automation of systems to allow greater transparency and simplification.
- Challenge and innovate systems to improve on reporting of financial information.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process, ensuring reconciliation on time.
- Support with payroll
- Involvement with pensions processes, reviewing business processes with suggestion of innovation, improvements and change.
- Assisting Financial Controller with annual budgeting and forecasting.
- Have a helpful, outgoing attitude towards your team and are happy to help where needed, supporting your team in daily tasks
- General ad-hoc and project work directed by the Financial Controller/ Finance Director.
Our client is looking for an individual who has:
- Nearly or newly CIMA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified Management Accountant with experience of working in an Manufacturing / FMCG / Stock holding related business operated internationally.
- Firm understanding of the month end routine.
- Excellent IT skills. All aspects of Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using SAGE.
- Have excellent attention to detail with strong numerical and analytical skills. Organisational and time management skills are integral in this role.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to develop a strong rapport with other employees.
- You have excellent verbal and written skills and are able to relay complex financial information in appropriate layman's terms.
- Most importantly, are an enthusiastic, proactive person with keenness to learn and develop yourself and the company alike.
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered dependent on experience and level of qualification. If you would like to express your interest or would like more information regarding the role, please contact
Please supply your CV and covering letter.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.