Our client, are currently recruting for a Logistics Scheduler with a passion for innovation, problem solving, and the ability to create world-class customer experiences. They arelooking for the type of team player who will embrace and adopt core Leadership Principles.
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Pay: Â£13 p/hour
- Shifts: Wednesday- Saturday 04:00 - 14:30 - *These shifts are subject to change due to business requirements and require flexibility*
- Duration: 9 Months
- Start Date: ASAP
Please note a Drug & Alcohol test will be required.
As a logistics scheduler within the Central Operations team your role will be to:
- Focus on last-mile forecasting, scheduling and routing, playing a key role in our delivery stations operate.
- You will be responsible for executing daily forecasts, labour scheduling and routing, affecting tens of thousands of packages. This will be done through the use of tools and coordination within the station, you will be accountable for cost, customer experience, and delivery partner experience.
- You will be instrumental in developing best practices and standard work for the network.
- You will ensure that targets and service deadlines are met, according to regulatory requirements.
- You will play a proactive role in written and verbal communication with various departments and stakeholders, as you maintain exceptionally high levels of service, both for our customers and suppliers.
- You possess solid computer literacy skills, including the ability to understand and manage Excel data reports.
- You need to be a solid team player.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are flexible and remain level-headed at all times, even in the face of unexpected or unplanned situations
- You've already gained solid experience in a Logistics or Transportation environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy