IT Support Engineer - Degree, Networks, Support, £depending on experience + benefis, London
A remarkable opportunity to join one of the UK's leading machine learning and artificial intelligence software houses who has risen above most of their competitors in the same space. They are true pioneers combining mathematics with cutting edge technologies and there is no doubt that they are here to stay.
An opportunity not to be missed out on!
Your skills as a T Support Engineer:
- Degree educated and it must be a technical subject please.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a confident communicator.
- Perhaps you have worked within a 1st line / Helpdesk / Service desk / remote support or something similar.
- Technologies that you may have used could include operating systems such as MacOS, Linux, and Windows.
- An understanding of networking principles firewalls and switches.
- Working with third party agents,
- Knowledge of Active Directory / Microsoft Exchange at administration level.
- This role we think would suit a Junior IT Support Engineer or someone with some industry experience looking for a new challenge.
The role is varied and involves some networking, support, troubleshooting and other ad hoc duties.
Interviews are being conducted remotely.
Sound good to you?
Just apply via the link!
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: MacOS, Exchange, Support, Linux, Windows, Firewalls, Switches, Directory, Engineer, London,
Posted 2 weeks ago
City Of London