Manpower are currently looking to recruit a Hot Tub/Swimming Pool Installer and Service engineer for our client in Scarborough.
The ideal candidate must hold a Full Clean UK Driving licence and preferably be able to tow.
You must have:
- 2 Years Minimum experience in the pool and Hot Tub Industry
- Be Physically fit - this can be a demanding role with heavy lifting at times.
- Be unafraid to get your hands dirty in the role you are doing.
- An ideal candidate would be a logical problem solver who can think outside of the box.
- We cover the length of the UK however based in Scarborough North Yorkshire, therefore, Some occasional overnight stays are required
- The job would entail being out and about both working solo or as a team nationally
- The Installation & Servicing of NEW/Existing Hot Tubs
- The Installation & Servicing of NEW & Existing Swimming pools
- You will be dealing with the service and repairs of different aspects of pool equipment, such as pumps, filters, chemical dosing systems, and pipework, etc
- We are after a team player that wants to work within our family-run company that is open to doing all sorts of different work related to the spa and pool industry.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of all aspects of swimming pool/spa construction industry
- An eye for detail and a determination to achieve the highest standards
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical drawings for any new build works
- ISPE Technician qualification would be preferred but not essential
- Pool Plant Operator Qualification would be preferred but not essential
- Electrical qualifications would be an advantage but not essential
This will be a Full Time permanent role for the right candidate. If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV!