Higher Education Administrator
Our client based in Higher Education are looking for an administrator to work with Departments to capture, translate and build programme and module information into its student system.
The post holder will work closely with Registry colleagues, academic departments and the Project Team.
- Location: South Kensington
- Pay: £17.98 per hour
- Hours: Full-Time, 35hrs per week
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 2 Weeks +
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of institution, programme, module and assessment data in the student information management system, as approved by the Programmes Committee and the Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee, including fields to support internal and external reporting requirements as part of CMA, OfS and HESA compliance.
- Assist with the maintenance of a single source of truth for programme and module data and sub-data.
- Assist with setting up programme and module rules in the student system, including marks calculation, award and progression.
- Clear understanding of the regulatory framework for higher education qualifications in the UK and how they are applied.
- Capture existing programme structures and support the translation into the new student system Banner® templates identifying benefit realisation and gaps within Departmental operations.
- Develop and become an experienced user in new student system Banner® for the College.
- Maintain a clear and accurate log of work completed to ensure progress can be tracked and audited.
- Compile progress reports for stakeholders at various levels across the College.
- Update the team and the wider project with progress against the project plan.
- Apply different planning approaches to meet the needs and accommodate the variations in Departmental structures, where necessary.
- Provide administrative support to the team and the wider project including room booking, note taking at meetings and drafting documents.
- Previous administrative experience working in a complex organisation at a similar level
- Previous higher education background
- Experience maintaining definitive records or complex information and keeping track of updates and amendments.
- Broad experience, acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience, demonstrating development through involvement in a series of progressively more demanding relevant work/roles.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Excel, Access and Visio
- Experience of using reporting tools to interrogate databases and extract information for reports.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy