HGV Class 1/2 Driver
4 ON 3 OFF - No Sundays & No Nights Out
Great opportunity to join a market leading distribution company based in Portbury on a permanent basis. You will benefit from an initial 6-week training period as well as ongoing development opportunities and a generous benefits package.
- HGV Driving: Utilising all 4 variants of the companies vehicles to deliver animal feed to customer farms.
- Training: Initial 6-week comprehensive induction period with experienced trainers and team members.
- Feed Delivery: Interacting with farmers on their site, working individually or assisted to deliver the bulk feed. Care to be taken at all times to achieve correct bins for feed and UFAS compliance.
- Driving records to be completed, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of driver regulations at all times.
- Comply with site risk assessments and adhere to company health and safety policies.
The Requirements:HGV Class 1 Driving Licence (Preferred)HGV Class 2 Driving Licence - Free training provided to achieve Class 1 Licence after qualifying period Digital Tachograph Card & Valid CPCComprehensive understanding of driver regulationsAble and willing to deliver to customer farms, in varying working conditions and weather conditions either individually or assisted.Friendly, approachable manner with good communication skills, able to represent the company in a positive way, you will deliver to regular sites and build strong working relationships with customers. Physically capable of fulfilling duties
The Package:Bristol Based, Portbury £26,100 + Performance Bonuses & Incentivised Overtime3 Week Shift Planner: 4 on 3 off (No Sundays & No Nights Out)HGV Class 1 Licence attainable for Class 2 Drivers after qualifying periodComprehensive initial 6-week training package + ongoing trainingFull training Provided on company specific vehiclesCompany Pension Scheme20 days + Public Holidays (28 Days Total)Full-Time, Permanent Position
For additional information please contact 07483 372907 and ask to speak with Steve.