What you’ll do
Working as part of the Group Financial and Performance Reporting team you will play an important role in delivering accurate Financial Statements at interim and year end, ensuring high quality financial data for external reporting purposes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to Group financial Statements including the preparation and review of note disclosures for Annual Report and interim and year-end results announcements
- Project Managing small works packages as part of Anglo American’s overarching Finance change programme
- Work with the systems team to draft, test and implement changes to the Group consolidation system (HFM)
- Highqualityreviewoffinancialinformationsubmittedbybusinessunitsformonthlyactualsreporting, budgets and forecasts.
- Participateinrelevantsafetyaudits, inspections and observations, and address