Join us as an Experience Lead, Video
- This is an opportunity to shape the operational delivery of our Video channel to support and accelerate our transformation journey, helping deliver key services to customers when it matters the most
- You'll play a key role in developing customer and consumer advocacy across this developing contact channel, taking our existing capability and curating current trends, concepts and market developments into an operational edge for the Bank
- This is an opportunity to push the boundaries of how we engage with customers via virtual face to face environments, to grow the relevance, reach and advocacy for our brands whilst delivering incredible emotional engagement
What you'll do
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating and delivering a best in class customer experience across Video Banking, translating the Customer Contact Strategy across the team, to create and lead a relentless, consistent FPOC service and digital model, championing the most effortless experience for customers and colleagues.
You'll directly lead and develop a team and work with key influencers across the different industry sectors to amplify knowledge, understand emerging trends, concepts and innovations for the benefit of the channel internally and the wider Bank.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Working across our Customer Contact and other Distribution and Digital teams as well as with suppliers, both internally and externally
- Working with Personal Banking across the various teams, to make a step change to the way customers interact with us
- Dramatically changing the customer and consumer experience of banking in this channel, help to grow our brand to make it the best in the market
- Delivering insight and performance analysis, that informs and shapes the performance of our social and messaging interactions; including how this impacts our wider distribution franchise
- Making sure that the overall development, and those of the individual services we operate, are clearly articulated and communicated across the business, stakeholders and colleagues
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you'll need a good operational background in complex, multi-site, video-based customer service, help or support, managing multiple platforms and customer touch points. You'll need to be a transformational leader with experience of working in online help and support tools such as social, and messaging at a consumer and customer segment.
Although experience in banking or financial services isn't essential, we are looking for someone with video-based operations background. You don't need to be a technology person, but you do need to understand the technology behind it including platform architecture, API’s and the complexities of issues in integration with front and back-office systems.
You'll also bring:
- Experience in large, multi-product or brand technologies that includes Secure Servicing, New Customer Acquisition, Up sell, Retention and re-connect methodologies
- Strong operational knowledge and understanding, gained in a virtual, always-on, online environment
- Experience of leading and managing teams to develop and grow ability, with a focus on service, cost, operational efficiency and value optimization
- Knowledge of methodologies and techniques relevant to role, to drive initiatives within and outside of functional areas of responsibility
- A proven track record in creating, developing and managing successful behavioral and attitudinal change initiatives and understanding change/effects product and service performance and consumer behavior techniques
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.