Cyber security Consultant - Cyber, Security, Information, £all levels cons + tempting benefits, London with mobile travel.
A global leader in technology consulting with an impressive history behind is looking to bring in their next cyber security consultant. Their track record as an organisation speaks volumes as they already service a number of prestigious organisations around the world and due to new projects flooding in it is an outstanding time to join them.
The type of candidate that we are hoping to speak to will hopefully possess most of the below:
- Ideally from a consulting background with extensive experience in this field or looking to transition into this field.
- Proven experience of operating on security related projects.
- Certified in CompTIA+, SSCP, CISSP, GDPR, CISM, CCSP, CSSLP, PenTest+, IAM, CCNA Cyberops, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, OSCE, OSEE, OSWP or something related.
- An understanding of cyber security or Information Security, candidates with some knowledge in this field and are looking to step up in their career will be considered.
- Security architecture, cloud Security and security risk assessments are all beneficial.
- Up to date with regulations and GDPR etc.
The Cyber Security Consultant position:
- Due to the nature of this position we would please ask that you are prepared to undergo travel when it becomes safe to do so.
- Take security requirements and produce technical solutions.
- Oversee client's security and risk assessments.
- Providing commercial solutions to clients from a security perspective.
- Consulting across a variety of industries which will give you plenty to get stuck into.
The chance to progress, competitive salary / benefits and working for a top consulting company which continues to see to growth year on year.
Please note interviews are being conducted remotely and remote working is being integrated.
What's not to like?
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Interested in finding out more? 01223 365197
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Keywords: Cyber, Security, London, Technology, GDPR, Risk, Information, Cloud,
Posted 2 days ago
City Of London