Who you will be working for:
Our client is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about Kitchens.
Our client delivers a world-class customer experience at all times and offers amazing career opportunities within the business!
This is a temporary to permanent contract, with fantastic opportunities for development in the future.
Pay Rates: £9.62 per hour (40 hours a week) - overtime rate - £14.43 per hour
Working Hours: 09:00 - 5:30pm
Location: Barton Upon Humber
Our client's success has allowed them to rapidly grow in 2020, in which they are now recruiting for candidates to join their journey!
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisors to join their busy Installation Department.
Is this role you will be responsible for:
- Manage an order bank of installation jobs, delivering exceptional levels of customer service to each individual customer
- Handle internal and external Customer / Installer queries through various channels of communication
- Achieve departments targets and expectations in line with agreed SLA's
- Pro-actively resolve issues by owning each customer you deal with Work as team / individual to achieve the weekly targets and execute first call resolution where possible
- Provide all customers with an exceptional customer service experience and build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a 'can do attitude'
- Accurately recording information at all stages of the customers process to ensure records are up to date
- Performing admin tasks such as placing orders, taking payments, submitting claims and generating reports as and when required
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
What our client offers:
- A competitive basic salary. Opportunity for overtime available at time and a half.
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
- Smart Casual dress code as well as dress down Fridays - every Friday
- A relaxed and friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career - All but one of the Team Leaders or management in Customer Services has been promoted internally.