Manpower are pleased to be supporting a well established, national client who are looking to hire a Customer Service Advisor in Halesowen to boost their team.
The Customer Service Advisor will work in a challenging and competitive environment, processing all sales-related paperwork and pro-actively managing customer accounts, preparing quotations, bills of quantities and offering technical product information with a view to securing new business.
Salary is £21,000 per annum.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8.00am to 5.00pm and Fridays 8.00am to 4.00pm.
The successful candidate will also benefit from 25-days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays, work wear, sick pay, pension scheme, death in service scheme and long service awards.
- Dealing with and maximising all sales enquiries by, telephone, fax, email and post;
- Internal point of contact for customers ensuring client's requirements are fulfilled and expectations are met;
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Chasing overdue orders, quotations and monitoring on-going projects;
- Maintaining client files and ensuring contact details are regularly updated;
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Raising quotations and technical product information;
- All-round administrative duties;
- Ensure the most appropriate use of time management;
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of the company's product ranges and attend training courses when required;
- Gathering market and customer information to help development of future products;
- Demonstrate and maintain knowledge of customer and competitor activities within all regions and report back to the external sales team
- Attend regular sales meetings as and when requested;
- Pass on any relevant information to other departments within the Company;
- To carry out full stock count / stock take procedures as and when required to do so.
- At all times work in accordance with the company's Health & Safety Policy and ensure compliance with statutory regulations. To also work within the confines of the company's staff rules;
- Work in a positive manner maintaining a positive attitude towards the work with the tenacity to succeed;
- Behave courteously and professionally at all times and ensure that the customer's needs are dealt with in the appropriate manner;
- To work in a positive manner maintaining a positive attitude towards the work with the tenacity to succeed;
- To work in a professional manner and to respond to customer's needs in the appropriate way to maximise potential sales opportunities and maintain good customer relations, ensuring that all others do the same;
- Any other such duties as maybe required to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the branch;
- Maintain all in branch marketing requirements.
- Maintaining company confidentiality.
- Customer Service (2 Years) or Sales Environment (1 Year)