Adecco are currently recruiting for a customer service advisor to be based in Speke.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday - Rotational between 08:00 - 17:00 Pay rate = £9.23 per hour.
Ensure that at all times the UK business delivers Customer Service excellence 100% compliant with all policies and procedures. Support Head of Business Operations and wider Commercial team.
- Have good understanding of Customer Service processes and procedures
- Receiving and processing incoming customer telephone calls, orders and queries
- Seek to improve processes & ensure compliance of existing procedures
- Ideally a good knowledge of overall SAP Sales & Distribution model which will include ownership of SAP Master Data but this is not essential
- Support and work with finance and quality departments
- Process Product Technical complaints, adverse events and medical information calls
- Strong Customer Focus
- Demonstrate Confidence and professionalism at all times
- Team Player
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Be open to learning new skills to deputise the Head of Business Operations
- Reliable and flexible working is vital during Key flu season
- Demonstrate good knowledge of SAP and problem solving
Key Performance Indicators
- Accuracy of order processing
- Minimum disruption to customer order delivery achieved by accuracy of order input and liaising with UK Third party distributor
- 100% Compliant with all policies and procedures
- Number of customer complaints
Education and Experience
- Educated to A level or equivalent * Excellent Administration skills * Minimum six months experience of working in a Customer Service telephone role, preferably both inbound and outbound calling. * Proven track record of building relationships with customers * Excellent SAP skills. Sales and Distribution model would be of an advantage * Strong attention to detail * Personable with a good telephone manner and excellent communication skills * Able to build and maintain business relationships and manage stakeholders expectations * Good organisational skills, able to prioritise and manage workload well
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy