Our Milton Keynes based Client is recruiting for a Customer Accounts Specialist for an immediate start. Working closely with several department and reporting into the Customer Accounts Team Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- The reconciliation of sales ledger balance sheet accounts, work with key stakeholders to manage and clear aged items to ensure customer account integrity.
- Investigation and resolution of transactions on sales ledger accounts within agreed targets ensuring tolerances are fully documented and understood.
- Carry out key month end tasks, including analysis in accordance with the month end timetable.
- Identifying the refund of customer transactions within refund rules and add to the database to enable authorisation and processing of refund to the customer.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, demonstrating a robust control mechanism exists for customer account management.
- Active liaison with other departments to understand all aspects as to why transactions can occur on customer accounts, ensuring the resolution of exceptions within the agreed timescale
- Build technical knowledge of the Contract Management System, SAP FI and Excel whilst also improving product knowledge
- Utilising robust root cause analysis techniques, identify process enhancements and participate in delivering specific training programs within operational areas to correct and prevent reoccurrence
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working within the team, sharing knowledge, experience, best practice
- Co-author and analyse business issues as they arise in order to generate Business Requirements Documents and Change Requests to deliver operational excellence.
- Provide UAT skills where required and assist Developers when requested
- Update all procedural documentation in line with NetConsent
You will possess:
- In depth knowledge of SAP FI
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications with intermediate to advanced level Excel skills
- The ability to demonstrate sound accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly define and investigate complex business process issues
- Ability to interpret transactional data and convert findings into recommendations and successful outcomes
- Be experienced in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations, investigation and clearing of outstanding items
- Organised and able to work flexibly and effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work
- Strong, confident and influential communicator able to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated and a strong team player, motivated by new challenges
- Highly numeric with significant financial and commercial awareness
- Reliability and accuracy in working practices is necessary
- Creative thinker with the ability to produce original ideas to automate processes and deliver operational excellence.
Apply online for an immediate interview.