Everyone says their business is the best and we're no different. Well actually, we're very different. Our Customer Contact Centres are a hive of activity with colleagues who demonstrate our values in every interaction with our customers and each other.
That's not all…
We're really proud that the Contact Centre Awards for 2018 saw the accolade for 'Director of the Year' and 'Team Leader of the Year' go to our very own colleagues Jo and Remi!
And as if that's not enough to see why we're different…
The Bank has also beaten other organisations to receive the award for 'Excellence in Social Responsibility and Awareness', proving that the Co-operative Bank really is a different and unique place to work and be proud of.
You'll want to know…
Role: Contact Centre Service Advisor
Salary Range: £17,000 - £19,800 + benefits
Working hours: 35 hours per week (shifts between Monday-Friday 8am-8pm, every other Saturday 9am-12pm)
Our Contact Centre can receive 1000's of calls a day from customers needing support with their Banking queries and as an advisor you're on the front line and the first point of contact, in this multi- tasking environment. The contact centre advocates role is to listen and interact with each customer, taking every effort to provide them with a solution first time round. All of this whilst navigating multiple internal systems and adhering to policies and procedures but don't worry - our training will give you the skills and knowledge to succeed!
A day in the life of a customer service advocate will likely include;
- Taking high volumes of calls from our customers, being the first point of contact for all queries
- Handling all queries which range from simple queries such as address changes, to the more complex which could include international funds transfers, etc
- Ensuring that the customer is first in all interaction
- Working within the banks risk appetite, making sure that all authentication procedures are followed
- Proactively working as part of a team in an open plan working environment
- Utilising multiple different computer systems simultaneously
- Passion, energy & enthusiasm for our Customers & Co-operative values
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent listening, problem solving skills coupled with customer service experience
- The ability & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- A hardworking & commited attitude
- Resilience & determination
We're looking for…
- Customer service experience
- -Knowledge and experience of operating computer systems
- -The ability and focus to maintain attention to detail, whilst dealing with volume calls - so multi-tasking is key!
- Great people who can listen and ask the right questions. People who bring their personality and passion to ensure all customers receive the attention and service they deserve
A great way to find out what it's like to work in the Contact Centre is to hear it from the team themselves so why not view our video 'Life at the Co-operative Bank Contact Centre'  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXAU9iE6wZw
So, whether you're looking to start off your career, or you're thinking of making a change to develop your career, this could be the opportunity for you!
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.
Posted 1 week ago