JOB TITLE CHIEF OF STAFF
DURATION 6 MONTHS
A fantastic opportunity in London has arisen for an experienced Chief of Staff work within a large multi-national organisation, specialising in Investment Banking. This exciting opportunity is open to an individual that is looking for a contract opportunity for an initial 6 months.
The Chief of Staff team consists of 6 people and is responsible for supporting the Global Head of Group Operations. This includes leading communications, preparing town hall, overseeing leadership on sites and taking ownership of ad hoc tasks and initiatives. It also drives the global People & Culture framework and Conduct and Ethics standards. It also maintains and evolves the Group Operations governance framework. This includes collating agendas, following up actions and logistics.
* Drafting communications including announcements, newsletters and blogs
* Preparing town halls and other presentation material
* Planning and preparation of management on sites
* Develop communications strategy for Group Operations
* Developing and advancing communications via confluence intranet
* Supporting initiatives to advance our culture and people strategy
* Conducting feedback surveys from events and initiatives and
* Drive and evolve the people and culture framework across Group Operations
* Perform data analysis and prepare management information for the Heads of Operations and the Executive Committee (through excel using formulas, functions and macros)
* Produce and co-ordinate Governance meeting materials & minutes
* Capture, track and ensure effective resolution of actions from governance meetings
* Co-ordinate organisation charts and Group Operations intranet site
* Work on a variety of initiatives and projects to support the work of the Chief of Staff
ESSENTIALS SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Corporate Communications background
* Excellent written communication skills
* Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
* Strong verbal communication skills and ability to interact confidently across all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to take information and present data in an understandable and relevant way
* Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
* Detail oriented with ability to work independently
* Works effectively across teams and actively encourages inclusivity and all types of diversity
* Ask the right questions to be able to define and solve problems in a logical way
* Well organised, able to multitask and prioritise workload
* Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
* Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment
* Creative / idea generator
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer**
Posted 5 days ago