Immediate start available for our Milton Keynes based Client looking to add to their Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Daily reconciliation of SAP FI and SAP BCA to enable the processing of all payment and collection runs to the retailer network and ensure that any contras are posted
- Responsible for the processing of all Bank related files including unpaid, rejected, new and amended direct debit Instructions via import and posting, ensuring all queries are dealt with promptly
- Manage relationships with all business areas in particular Banking Services and Risk Management, owning the processing of retailer related Bank transactions
- Import bank statements and unpaid files to include investigation and allocation of related general ledger transactions
- Reconciliation of specific balance sheet GL accounts on a daily and monthly basis
- Responsibility for the maintenance and upkeep of various procedures
- Report key indicators and management information
- Manage individual retailer accounts in conjunction with Credit Managers, managing cash flow with 'at risk' retailers
- Act as first point of contact with Banking services, managing a streamlined process for loan activity
- Act as technical expert for retailer banking systems in future Bank strategy conversations and project development
- Act as a lead project resource for Bank related development, providing management updates at agreed regular intervals
- Highlight process failures and recommend streamlined changes to senior managers in operational areas
- Ensure Bank processing approach integrity and demonstrate this when liaising with internal and external auditors
- Ensure daily KPI's are maintained to enable the reporting of monthly Finance Operations management information to senior management is completed with quality and accuracy.
- Investigate all open items on the dealer accounts on a continual basis
- Ensure 'dealer payout' mailbox queries are dealt with promptly
- Process daily Sap batches in error
- Carry out various payments runs on a weekly basis to support marketing campaigns
- Process weekly payment runs for retailer commission payments
Reporting into the Cashbook Accountant you will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to demonstrate sound accounting/book keeping knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Office applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SAP FI, including Sales ledger, Purchase Ledger, Banking modules and General Ledger management.
- AAT qualified or part qualified is desired but not essential.
Apply now for an immediate interview