I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading online retailer who strive to have a positive impact on customers, small businesses and the economy.
This business strives to be the most customer centric company globally.
I'm sure you appreciate that there is a high level of uncertainty in the market now, however, I hope it will reassure you to know that these are permanent opportunities focusing on the operational management and delivery of key KPI's working for a global business.
* As an Area Manager you will manage the day-to-day operations of this established online business and liaise with other departments and key stakeholders as necessary to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
* You will report directly to the Operations Manager.
* In this role you will lead and develop your team of colleagues to maximise their full potential, ensuring the team meets key performance objectives in order to exceed the customers' expectations.
* You will be responsible for managing the key metrics across the areas of Transportation, Supply Chain and Logistics.
* You will lead a large and diverse team of colleagues within a very fast-paced and high-volume environment. You will have the responsibility of all HR related activities within the team, including managing employee engagement.
Basic qualifications required
* Degree qualification or equivalent
* Direct management experience
* Experience with the full hiring and recruitment lifecycle
* Flexibility to work a variety of hours as business demands
* Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
* Experience with managing multiple KPIs
Ideally you will have experience in a transport, manufacturing, production, FMCG or retail environment, however we will consider applicants from all industry sectors.
If this sounds the perfect role for you and you have the correct skill set and qualifications, please do get in touch. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy