- Adults Social Services Solicitor/Lawyer sought
This role is to start ASAP
- The post will be Part Time - 30 hours a week
- It will be outside IR35
- The post will initially be until April, but with a view, and expectation, that it will be extended for at least 3 - 6 months after that.
- The role will be a 100% remote working role
- It is crucial that the candidate has ASC experience as the candidate will be required to work autonomously
- Adult Social Care law (public sector experience if possible)
- Will be required to run own caseload of adult social care matters
- Will be required to handle Court of Protection cases
- Matters will include:-
-- Re X applications
-- s21A cases
-- Capacity cases (e.g. to have sexual relations)
-- Mental Health cases
-- Displacement of nearest relative,
-- Means assessment and deprivation of capital matters
-- Direct payments queries
-- Ordinary residence disputes
-- Judicial reviews and LGSCO matters on behalf of GCC
Generous rates payable for this role on an OUTSIDE IR35 BASIS.
Key Words - Adults Social Care Solicitor Locum Lawyer legal Executive Interim Temp Locum
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy