Administrator - Order Processor
Temporarty - 6months
Full time Mon - Friday
Conducts technical and/or administrative, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery.
* Conducts technical and/or administrative, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery.
* Processes incoming orders, inquiries and/or requests regarding products and/or services.
* Performs order management for assigned customers, manages and files clients' information in the information system.
* Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 1st level user support in case of arising issues.
* Drives complex issues and questions to respectively qualified Service Technicians or Service Engineers.
* Cooperates with clients and sales representatives to clarify orders and issues.
* Participates in investigating and resolving commercial and/or technical problems.
* Supports pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for development, implementation and operation of customer solutions
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy