We are working on a new permanent opportunity in Northampton working as an administrator. This role will be working for a successful, well established client close to the town centre and is paying between £17,000.00 and £19,000.00 per annum.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to work in a friendly and rewarding office environment.
The duties involve;
Creating appointment schedules and sending letters to clients.
Answer queries from the clients and respond the same working day.
Update the database with the results provided programmes within the client specific SLAs.
Answering and triaging inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales. All voicemails to be responded to within 6 hours.
Administering of client paperwork.
General admin support to the team as required.
GENERAL OFFICE DUTIES
1. Assisting new members of staff during induction and probation periods
2. Assisting with colleagues work during absences
3. Attending meetings and training sessions as required
4. Any other request made by a Manager or Director
5. Providing holiday cover within the health surveillance team
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
There are no formal qualifications required for this role however an NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in Customer Services or Administration is desirable.
Experience in an office environment is essential.
Experience of dealing with clients/customers is essential.
Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desirable.
Experience in diary management is desirable.
Experience within a role requiring good geographical knowledge is desirable.
- Customer Service skills
- Good administration skills
- Good UK geographical knowledge
- Diary management skills
- Organisational skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
- Time planning and priority setting
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Flexible in approach
- Responsible & "Can-do" attitude
- Trustworthy and honest
- Remain calm under pressure
- Professional in appearance and approach
- Ability to work within team and alone
If you want to know more please do call us on 01604 637474.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Posted 1 week ago
£17000.00 - £19000.00 per annum