Our Milton Keynes based Client is looking to add their finance team. reporting into the Accounts Payable Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Processing of purchase order (PO) and non-PO invoices, ensuring invoices are validated, input accurately and adhere to the Procurement policy and approved in line with the business authorisation matrix
- Process all purchase ledger payment runs and monitoring of live Purchase Requisitions within SAP to ensure all suppliers are paid to terms
- Engage with stakeholders across the business to investigate and resolve invoicing discrepancies taking necessary corrective action
- Maintain the Concur expenses system, full audit controls are carried out and taking corrective action ensuring claims are processed in adherence with the Company Travel and Expense policy and within Controlling budget
- Play a key role in the accuracy of setting up new suppliers through knowledge of company law and working internally with Risk and Procurement for completion of credit checks and financial worthiness.
- Responsible for supplier account management, proactively liaising with suppliers to manage, investigate and resolve account and invoicing queries, evaluate and complete supplier statement reconciliations.
- Complete monthly intercompany reconciliations liaising with stakeholders across the business in order to resolve any unreconciled and aged items
- Carry out end to end process reviews on a regular basis to ensure optimal processes are in place, engaging with key stakeholders across the business to resolve supplier account and technical queries.
- Capture accurate daily transactional data in order for senior management to report Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) on a monthly basis.
- Update all procedure documentation in line with NetConsent review dates.Provide UAT skills and subject matter knowledge to support IT with Development and resolution of system related incidents when requested.
- Constantly seek to improve ways of working within the team, sharing knowledge, experience and best practice to drive process improvements by engaging with Finance Development.
The successful applicant will also possess the following attributes:
- Organised and able to work flexibly and effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates analytical approach supported by strong problem solving skills
- Methodical & disciplined approach to work
- Self-motivated and a strong team player, motivated by new challenges
- Confident to communicate across the business to BoM level
- Experienced in the preparation of reconciliations, investigation and clearing of outstanding items
- Numeric with financial and commercial awareness
- Reliability and accuracy in working practices is necessary
- Competent in working with structured processes
- Proficiency with Excel, including pivot tables, look ups and other formulas to ensure accuracy of complex reconciliations is essential
- Knowledge of SAP FI, MM and Concur system is desired for the various processes required for the role.
Apply now for an immediate interview.