40747-1 - Senior Asset Management Business Analyst
6 month initial contract
My high profile banking client are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst with extensive Knowledge of Asset Management to work on an initial 6 month contracting position.
Reports to: Business Analysts Manager
The primary purpose of this role is to work with a wide variety of business teams, including Data Governance and Technology, to support the decommissioning of the businesses legacy systems and data platforms focusing on historical data and archiving.
In this business facing role, you should be resourceful, energetic, and ready to hit the ground running. You'll need to work well in a team, but also be self-sufficient. You should be ready to share ideas and fresh perspectives.
· Build strong relationships with business stakeholders to ensure that the technology strategy is aligned with business goals and strategy
· Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Actively participate in the delivery life-cycle including Agile ceremonies and develop documentation such as system user guides and business process & procedures
· Responsible for the business analysis function within the project, working collaboratively with the other assigned BAs to deliver the required functionality
· Collaborate with the business and technology to identify historical and archiving data requirements
Job Specific Competencies
* Knowledge of Asset Management business process, workflows and business process re-engineering would be an advantage
· A good understanding of data sourcing, data management and governance
· Hands on experience of analysing current systems and documenting the business data model, data flows and relationships of data in different system
* A strong understanding of data privacy
· Hands on experience of databases, the ability to navigate data structures via SQL queries
* Hands on project delivery experience is a must
* Experience within data engineering and data related projects
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Posted 3 weeks ago