Our client is looking for an experienced professional individual who can contribute to there business needs, you will need to be able to
- Raise purchase orders and liaise with suppliers as required in line with authorisation.
- Manage stock of raw materials and packaging, placing orders in line with re-order levels.
- Update transport calendar & organise raw material transport as required.
- Completing and filing purchase orders once received.
- Work with Technical Manager & AN Procurement to dual source raw materials wherever possible.
- Ensure Best Value always, in procurement of any product or service.
- Ensure all costs are maintained accurately on the system with notable variations to pricing swiftly reported to Management.
- Liaise with Business Administrator about the recording of newly adopted raw materials and other formulation input on Sage Manufacturing.
- Implement spot checks on stocks with ISC colleagues and report accordingly.
- Liaise with Scheduler to ensure that production scheduling is in line with both customer requirements and raw material supplies.
- Support Managers within ISC function with month end and ad-hoc reporting.
- Processing miscellaneous stock withdrawals via Sage Manufacturing.
- Plan routine stocktaking with ISC colleagues, ensuring effective and timely communication with all internal customers.
- Manage cleaning of all company facilities, ensuring that the highest standards are maintained across the site.
- Reconcile returned dispatch notes, report any discrepancies accordingly, processing dispatches through Sage Manufacturing booking out stock against the correct batch numbers, and investigating any discrepancies.
- Stock control of stationary and H&S consumables, completing regular cost control exercises.
- Become proficient in all aspects of sales order processing and customer liaison, providing assistance and cover as required, completing documentation accurately and timely.
- Undertake any necessary training to support business objectives as required.
- Answer all telephone calls promptly and direct to the relevant person, acting as the first line of default when other lines are busy.
- Archive purchasing information on a regular basis, clearly labelling data and storing securely.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times, with both external and internal customers, ensuring challenges are managed in a non-confrontational way.
- Proactively examine processes within own remit to identify and develop ideas to provide a more efficient and effective way of working, liaising with management accordingly.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with the OHSAS 18001 certification and policies.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with the ISO 14001 certification and policies.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken in compliance with the ISO 9001 certification and policies.
if you are interested don't hesitate and give me a call