Role Delivery Recruitment Manager
Salary Depending on experience
About the role:
As Delivery Lead for Contracts, you will lead in the delivery of an exceptional experience to candidates, internal customers and colleagues alike, such that the Resource Delivery team is viewed as a trusted partner and advisor, and is seen to add value to the business. You will be required to lead, motivate and drive the delivery of services to Capita plc, managing the Delivery team to successfully place candidates across the business, ensuring achievement of KPIs and SLAs. You will proactively manage stakeholder relationships and ensure the delivery of contractual requirements through implementing and managing vacancy and people management processes. You will lead the team, providing advice, guidance and support throughout the entire recruitment life-cycle including rate benchmarking, consultancy services, and advertising strategies.
You will be accountable for an individual and team target/ KPIs which may include: Net Promoter Score Ranking, compliance audits and jobs management targets.
What you will do:
- Service Delivery and Development
- Manage and develop a niche verticalised team of specialist Recruiters aligned to areas of expertise
- Build strong relationships with other Capita Resourcing internal teams
- Responsible for driving ‘direct hiring’ initiatives to optimum levels whilst being sensitive to the occasions where 3rd party recruitment agency support is required
- Drive loyalty to CIR by driving service excellence, client satisfaction and achievements of SLAs
- Assist in raising the Capita profile across the hiring community, candidates and PSL (preferred supplier list) by acting in a professional and helpful manner
- Suggest ideas and solutions to improve and enhance processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work closely with Sourcing and RBP teams to ensure fulfilment of all roles.
- Identify sources for candidate attraction such as job boards, job events, database utilisation, talent pooling, social media, headhunting and networking.
- Display the Capita values, taking an active role in the onsite team, acting as a role model for all staff.
- Lead the team in the delivery of agreed targets, KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage the performance of recruiters to drive achievement of KPIs and revenue in line with business plan.
- Optimise team performance through; absence management, regular 121s, PIPs, managing under performance, objective setting and target reviews both monthly and quarterly.
- Conduct monthly team meetings to facilitate information sharing, team performance management and client updates.
- Recruit, induct and arrange ongoing training for all new starters in the team.
- Spend quality time with the members of the team so they feel supported, engaged and valued to deliver the best possible service and positive results.
- Ensure the team completes mandatory training and coaching, and that training and development records are kept up to date.
Your experience will include:
- Must have experience managing a team of Recruiter
- Experience of the Contractor recruitment market, both from an attraction and contractual management perspective in an Agency or Internal function
- Proven success of leading high-performance teams to deliver against operational targets
- Experience of developing, and delivering against, recruitment strategies
- Able to coach, develop and performance manage a team of recruiters based in different locations
- Experience of effective stakeholder management, building positive relationships, engaging and collaborating effectively with others
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage complex workloads and deliver within tight timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interpret, analyse and evaluate management information to make sound business decisions and provide advice to others
- Market intelligence and knowledge of subject matter expertise of local recruitment practices and employment market trends
- Experienced point of escalation, demonstrable trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Confident, assertive and fair with strong communication skills.
- Flexible work attitude and willingness to travel to meet the needs of the business.
- PC literate - MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
About Capita Internal Resourcing
Capita Internal Resourcing are the reason Capita is home to some of the most talented and dedicated professionals in the UK. We find the best candidates in the external market and support colleagues looking to further their career within the company. With dedicated permanent, contract and volume recruitment teams we are uniquely placed to support Capita’s multiple and diverse businesses. It’s not always easy, but if you like a challenge and you’re looking for a team where you can use your expertise to make a real difference, you’ve found it.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Become a Change Maker