Administrator – Hr Administration – Full Time – Wimbledon, South West London
We are looking for an Administrator to join our growing HR Administration department. HR Administration is a relatively new function that is responsible for supporting personnel teams accurately source and maintain employee data.
This is an exciting role with lots of exposure to senior stakeholders and wider areas of the business. You will also have lots of crossover with the payroll team and wider HR function.
What will you do?
- Supporting employees and line managers with HR administration throughout the employee lifecycle including changes to contractual terms, personal details, travel expenses, access cards, employee discount cards, annual leave and more.
- Communicating in a professional, succinct and timely manner during face-to-face meetings, telephone conversations and in all written correspondence.
- Ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of employee master data in accordance with data protection requirements
- Supporting the facilitation of welcome events for all new starter employees.
- Administering incoming mail in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other ad hoc project tasks
What will you need?
- Experience using SAP in a HR capacity is desirable
- Proactive and driven with a dedicated work ethic
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Ability to uphold a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure and in line with compliance requirements
What do we offer?
- £20,300 - £24,360 per annum (subject to experience)
- An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London weighting benefit
- 30 days’ holiday per annum pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- A contributory pension scheme
- 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
- Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member