Manpower UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who operate in Risk Management based in Edinburgh.
Validates accuracy of information / data contained in paper or digital communications and new claims.
Undertakes data input / intake of new claims notifications.
Carries out initial recovery duties on ULR cases.
Assigns new claims expeditiously.
Codifies incoming paper and digital communications initiated from a variety of media e.g. email, fax, post.
Allocates paper and digital communications to correct records.
Creates and dispatches outgoing paper and digital communications expeditiously.
Receives incoming telephone calls and deals with enquiries promptly.
Makes outgoing telephone calls in association with claims needs.
Validates Client reports.
Produces repair estimates for recovery purposes.
Copies &/or files CCTV and claim files.
Maintains archiving of settled paper files.
Maintains a clear and organised work environment.
Performs tasks, duties and responsibilities autonomously.
Undertakes any other tasks, duties or responsibilities as instructed.
- A grounded understanding of IT systems MS Office
- A good standard of education in both numeracy and literacy
ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE - Striving to be the best; continually delivering, measuring, and improving excellence for customers and stakeholders
- Shows a positive, can-do attitude
- Takes personal responsibility for own objectives i.e. sets priorities, schedules work, monitors progress and rearranges / reschedules as required.
- Gives priority to customer service
- Checks quality and accuracy of own work
- Recognises and adheres to guidelines and procedures
- Uses initiative to act on opportunities
- Anticipates problems and takes preventative action
INSPIRING - Building confidence; directing, guiding and inspiring others to achieve success for the business
- Is clear about own position on issues
- Takes ownership of problems
- Remains self-motivated even when things are not going well
COMMUNICATING - Communicating clearly and concisely, tailoring content and style and promoting free-flowing communication
- Is clear and concise
- Uses standard formats to present information and ideas
- Employs logical order and structure
- To recognise and communicate issues to the appropriate manager
UNDERSTANDING ISSUES - Using current information as the basis for thinking about issues and problems; employing a range of techniques to deepen understanding
- Breaks down problems into component parts/symptoms
- Links information to make sense of a problem, issue or situation
DEVELOPING PEOPLE - Developing ourselves; providing feedback, coaching and development opportunities for others and sharing learning
- Keeps personal development plan up to date
- Reviews own skills and level of performance against the needs of the role and objectives
- Seeks out opportunities to learn new skills that will enhance capability
- Keeps professional knowledge up to date
- Takes responsibility for coaching people to drive performance improvement
COMMERCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS - Understanding the needs of business, commercial awareness in all aspects of day to day tasks
- Looks at the bigger picture
- Knows how to identify when something is not fruitful
- Is cost aware
Interested? Please apply with your CV in the first instance.